Mark Winne writes extensively on a variety of food-related topics. In addition to magazine pieces, essays, and blogs, he has authored or co-authored a variety of technical manuals, policy and issue briefs, and academic articles.
Click here for books written by Mark Winne »
“Mark Winne lays out the battle lines for democracy itself….Reasserting our control in the face of power, relearning skills that have atrophied, and rediscovering a triumphant kind of individualism that embraces both the self and community are the goals.”
– Karla Cook, The Food Times
Mark’s essays and opinion pieces have appeared in the Boston Globe, Washington Post, The Nation, In These Times, Sierra Magazine, Orion Magazine, Successful Farming, Yes! Magazine, and numerous organizational and professional journals.
- A Farm-Friendly Town
- African American Farmers Bring Healthy Food to Southeast
- Alternet - The Poor Get Diabetes; The Rich Get Local and Organic
- Canned Compassion
- Chewswise.com Interview with Mark Winne
- Connecticut Organic Food Available for Low-Income Groups
- Mark Winne '72 derives pleasure from offering good food to low-income families
- Meat-Industrial Complex